Monday, June 21, 2010

Thing #3: The Blog Experience - Getting Started

So I previously created a blog for another class in my graduate program but that was last summer and I had to learn it all over again. It seems easy but in fact, it teaches something that we all tend to forget from time to time and that is to: READ DIRECTIONS!!! Once I went back and looked at all of the information and step-by-step instructions, I was able to easily tweak my blog and set it up to my liking. The most difficult and time consuming portion of the whole setup experience was creating my avatar...so many choices and decisions for a little icon of yourself, crazy but lots of fun!!!

4 comments:

  1. Yes...those pesky little directions!

    P.S. Please remember to use the Thing #XX in your posting tite box along with any other words like what you wrote for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your background! I had the same trouble with the directions....you have to read them for it to work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job on creating the blog! Thanks for helping me create my avatar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate to read directions too! From the looks of everyone's blog Blogger has undergone a MAJOR facelift since I last looked at it. Guess I better read the directions myself!

    ReplyDelete