Monday, June 21, 2010

Thing #2: Easiest Habits

Some of the habits listed that I find are the easiest for me as a lifelong learner are:
Habit 6 - Use technology to your advantage
- This is the easiest habit for me because I find it difficult NOT to be connected. I am constantly using my iPhone to look up information, find maps, look up a song, check my email, calendars, etc. I also love that I can do a search to troubleshoot anything before having to turn to other resources!
Habit 2 - Accept responsibility for your own learning
- This is also easy because of how I was raised, that nothing is free and you must work hard and earn the things you want in life. My parents also taught me that learning and getting a good education were key components in being successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment