Monday, June 21, 2010

Thing #2: Hardest Habits

Some of the habits listed that I find are the hardest for me as a lifelong learner are:
Habit 1 - Begin with the end in mind
- I have trouble setting concrete goals and often like to jump right into things in order to complete them. This is something that I am constantly working on and forcing myself to stick to. Things tend to run much smooth when there is a goal in sight.
Habit 7 1/2 - Play
- As an adult, it is hard to simply find the time to relax and play. Between work, graduate school, relationships, and spending time with my mother and grandmother it is often hard to make time for myself because I am just too tired. This is definitely a habit that I want to work on improving.

1 comment:

  1. I also have a difficult time trying to find time to play. With all of the projects I am involved in, I have a difficult time slowing down.

    ReplyDelete