Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Thing #10 - Online Image Generator



The online image generators are just plain fun and the ones I tried out were very easy to use. I used an existing photo from New Year's Eve and created a picture within a picture using the Dumpr website. I thought the name of the site was interesting and decided to check it out and see what it could do. Although I awas already familiar with Wordle, I had never actually used the website so decided to try it out and make one using Bicycling Magazine's RSS feed. Click the link to check out my Cycling Theme Wordle and oops! I accidentally spelled "wordle" wrong in my title. The last online image generator site that I explored was Comic Strip Generator, by doing a search for some of there pre-existing strips. This site was really easy and fun to use. All of these sites would be useful in the library for several different types of things such as creating bookmarks, promoting titles, or generating brochures with book reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment